Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Favorite Things

I think over the next few post I will post about some of my favorite things.  

The first thing is so cool, that is if you are a breast feeding mom.  Lily Padz.  They are so awesome.  I loved them.  They are reusable and invisible under your clothes.  Before I used Lily Padz  hated wearing nursing pads because they were itchy, and bunchy, and very noticeable.  I would take them off to nurse then leave them all over the house.  Then, Lily Padz came into my life.  I loved them, I could go swimming, wear tighter shirts, and I wasn't leaving disposable nursing pads all over the house(which brandon was very happy about).  This is a great gift for any nursing mom.

1 comment:

aurora said...

These look amazing! I wish they had them 3 years ago!! (and 5 years ago and 13 years ago and 15 years ago...) ☺