Wednesday, May 21, 2008

National Turn Off Your TV Week -The End

TV turn off week was great. I know this post is very late. I have no excuses; I'm just lazy. At the end of the week our family filled out the a contract saying that we did not watch TV that whole week, and we listed 1-2 activities we did instead of watching TV. Carson turned in the contract to his teacher and we were entered into a school wide drawing for a prize!

WE WON!!!!!
Carson got off the bus a few days later with a big bag of book and stuffed animals that all were characters in the book. So cute. (pic will come soon). We were so excited. It was a great bonus!

Carson hardly missed the TV, and he loved all the play time we had. Brandon loved that the house was a little cleaner. I loved the challenge and spending time with my family.

3 comments:

Joel & Lila said...

rock on! That is sweet that you guys won! I bet carson is in heaven with all his new toys and books! Congrats!

aurora said...

Very cool!
I need to try that sometime... ahem.

Guh said...

picture! picture!